May 24, 2017
If the budget doesn’t stretch to natural stone, then an alternative may be our quality range of porcelain and porcelain lookalike tiles.
Introducing our Top 5 Porcelains for this year:
1. Precious Grey Porcelain offers a grey stone look similar to travertine. Sizes available include 600x600x10 mm and 600x300x10mm. The versatility of this porcelain and its grey tones are factors contributing to its popularity.
2. White Marble Porcelain when you’re after a Carrara marble look that is versatile for any internal space but really adds a sense of luxury to a kitchen, bathroom or ensuite. Sizes available 600x600x10mm and 600x600x10mm. Faux marble that looks like the real deal makes this porcelain ever so popular.
3. White Snow Gloss and Matt 600x300x10 mm wall tiles are your go to white tiles for the bathroom and laundry. The simple white palette of these tiles means you can add any coloured accessories to match your style, making them our third most popular porcelain.
4. Unika Charcoal Porcelain Tiles give a more concrete look to your space. If a darker tile and an edgy, industrial vibe is what you’re after then look no further. This tile has become a popular alternative to concrete and is available in various sizes and in a matt or grip finish. This tile also comes in Unika Silver or Unika Ice Pearl, for a lighter concrete look.
5. Champagne LIght Grey Matt Porcelain is a lighter grey tile with lots of veining which is perfect for high traffic areas. Size available is 600x300x10mm. Another highly versatile porcelain that sits in our top 5.
For more information or samples of these or any of Sareen Stone’s porcelain tile range contact our knowledgeable Staff on email [email protected] or by calling 02 9666 9222.
comments powered by Disqus